Note: 99+% of the feature photos and photos on this blog were taken by me during a trip or inspired to represent the blogpost’s theme through random events. I have otherwise given photo credit where due.
I like making people smile, and there’s no easier way than pointing a big camera at them. The portrait photos are probably the hardest because most people have the worst forced smile. Most of the time, it’s not the technique, but rather the timing and presence. I hope to disappear into the background of events, tell the right stories while traveling, and disarm my subjects to capture genuine happiness.
If you like my work, feel free to follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seelemonsonline/
Favorite Photos Yearly
- 2016 – http://seelemonslive.com/2016/12/27/favorite-photos-of-2016/
- 2015 – http://seelemonslive.com/2016/01/06/favorite-photos-of-2015/
- 2014 – http://seelemonslive.com/2014/11/01/30-day-challenge-30-favorite-photos-of-2014/
- 2012 – http://seelemonslive.com/2012/12/04/day-14-best-of-2012/
- Credit Suisse Event photography days – http://seelemonslive.com/2012/12/13/day-23-event-photography/