Random Observation/Comment #466: I hope the future me will thank present me for doing this challenge.
Why This List?
I live close to a quarter of my life in the future: planning, dreaming, extrapolating, designing, guessing, strategizing, etc. (I spend the other quarter in the past and the half in the present, but I’ll tackle that later). It only makes sense that I have questions for future self that would make this journey a lot easier. It is, of course, probably as puzzling for the future me as it would be for the present me to answer, but I might as well ask it.
- Do we ever get flying cars?
- What companies should I invest in?
- What skills should I be learning right now?
- What do I need to change in my life?
- What was the most revolutionary company idea?
- How do we make first contact with aliens?
- What’s the craziest piece of technology invented?
- Where do you live?
- Have you beaten Edmund yet at TT?
- What was the biggest and most difficult decision you had to make?
- What do you regret doing/not doing?
- Are you still optimistic and cheerful with a long fuse of patience?
- Or did something happen to harden you and make you bitter or irritable?
- Have your philosophies on the meaning of life changed?
- Do you have children?
- Who do you still keep in touch with?
- Does our company ever succeed?
- What are your dreams/goals for the next 5 years?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is your biggest professional and personal accomplishment?
- Do you still do 30 day challenges? What was the best one?
- Where have you traveled to?
- What is your most used piece of technology?
- Are the people around you happy?
- Has anything changed in your lists of 30?
- Do we go bald, but some technology makes it all better?
- Has AI taken over all our tasks?
- What song is stuck in your head?
- What’s your optimized morning routine?
- What would you ask me if you were me when you were me?
~See Lemons Wonder