Random Observation/Comment #455: If we were meant to stay put, we’d have roots instead of legs.
Why This List?
I’ve traveled to a lot of places, but I’ve never gotten tired of exploring new cultures and seeing more breath taking things. Even if the list of 35 countries becomes 135, I think I’d still revisit each place with a new motivation and sense of bewilderment. I’ve split this list into different types of travel: Relaxation, Adventure, Romance, and In Good Company.
To come up with this list, I took some from my archived previous lists and also just flew around on Google Earth looking for cool things.
- Roadtrip from East Coast to West Coast (over the course of 6 weeks or so)
- Thailand for beautiful beaches and adventurous wandering
- Australia for kangaroos and barbies
- New Zealand for hobbits and extreme sports
- Alaska to kill moose and hang out with bears on Kodiak island
- Japan again in good company
- Honduras / Roatan for scuba
- Belize for the jungle experience and scuba
- Costa Rica just because I’ve never gone and I’ve heard good things
- San Blas Islands, Panama from high recommendations
- Hungary to see some friends
- Greece for the coastline
- Portugal to hear real Portuguese
- Southern Spain (Seville, Grenada)
- Hawaii for rainbows and spam
- Peru Machu Pichu hike
- Laos to ride elephants
- Myanmar (Burma) because Wen said so
- Sweden to see attractive women (“that’s bullshit” ~gf)
- Finland to not understand anything they’re saying
- Denmark for the architecture
- Maldives just because it seems so badass to sail between restaurants
- Israel to visit some good people
- Jordan to ride some camels
- Cape Town South Africa
- Galapagos Island to see birds or something
- Poland because of three sheets
- Sicily for seafood
- Baja California seems gnarly
- Space. The Final Frontier.
~See Lemons Visit New Places